Thursday, April 28, 2016

Some More … Mori

Here is a little Mori purse to carry little special things. It does not always need to be carried around wherever you go; sometimes it likes to just hang around the home.


Beginning with a crochet circle and then adding a different yarn to grow the circle outward these darling goat locks, which had been spun into yarn, were anxious to be included. I think this is the perfect project for them. A bit more yarn to snug these locks in & I was  finished with one side of my little Mori purse.




The other side of my purse is crochet with one yarn spun from glorious fiber nuggets; so many colors and different fibers create a one of a kind yarn. It’s like a gypsy rhapsody.




So, there’s not a front or a back to my little Mori purse, just one side and the other side.

I made a long strap by loosely braiding favorite yarns together. And then to really finish off my little Mori purse a security device was crocheted using another glorious fiber nugget yarn, this time in lace weight. 



Sassafrass buttons from the woods make a perfect stopping point for this closure. But before we go, check out the custom wood burnt design.


No comments:

Post a Comment